Tourists and local people have lots fun in Bournemouth. This town is located in the Southern coast of England, with sandy clean beaches, mild temperatures and the happiest people in England,according to a recent research.So, get ready to become happier while you stay in Bournemouth.
- Attend exercise classes or swim at the Stokewood Leisure Centre.
- Use the main gym and choose classes, including BodyCombat, Circuits, Spinning and Aerobics at Littletown centre.
- Spend the afternoon, watching rugby and enjoying a good drink at Meyrick Park
- Take delight in the anual painting exhibition of all styles and media organized by Pelhams Art Club located at the the Barrington Theatre in Ferndown.
- Improve your bowling skills at Southbourne Bowling Club
- Savor a Victorian Tea Party at the Queens Hotel
- Enjoy nature at the Fishermans Walk, a historic green space near the coast.
- Shop till you drop in the shopping area of Southbourne Grove.
- Indulge in the sunshine and smell of flowers at the Flower festivals, held in the summer time.
- If you are religious , rejoice in the celebration of St Peter's day at St peter's church
- Sing and dance in the street at the Winton carnival, held in the summertime.
- If you like church music, enjoy organ concerts at st Andrews church.
- Stroll, while flower scents tickle your nostrils in the beautiful Chinese gardens.
- Go for a ramble or take a picnic in one ofthe many green parks and open spaces.
- Have a great time at Funderworld, the only mobile theme park in the UK, located in Kings Park.
- Let the sea breeze tickle your face while sailing during the Bournemouth ragatta week.
- See the traditional Christmas light switch on in the Square on 28 November.
- Don't miss the Bournemouth air festival aviation display. It's a gorgeous event!
With so many things to do in Bournemouth I am sure you'll have lots of fun while improving your English there.
Hello! caeabed interesting caeabed site! I'm really like it! Very, very caeabed good!
Do you have more great atricles like this one?
Thanks for the isnight. It brings light into the dark!
Leave a Comment