Lots of students want to travel abroad, visit far way and exotic places and get jobs to pay their expenses.
No doubt it is a great idea but the point is you must at least speak English or another foreign language.
Plunging into a cullture without any previous preparation is not very helpful. You will have a wonderful, enriching and eye-opening experience but you will also face many awkward situations, misunderstandings and disappointments.
When you are abroad, the chances to come across expats and get together is high. This way you keep speaking your mother tongue and share your own culture. After all, everything is so familiar and comfortable. That's why if you travel to another culture the best place to start is attending a language course.
5 Reasons to Attend a Language Course when you Arrive in a New Country
- A warm welcome. Arriving into a complete strange place, without speaking the language properly is a challege. So if you first meet people who work with foreign students it will make your life much easier.You will meet students who have already gone through this process and it will be much easier to share your experiences.
- Accomodation It's a safe place to arrive. They will organize your saty with a family, in a student residence or apartment. you can feel at home from the first day and rest assure you have a safe place to sleep as soon as you arrive.
- Language learning or improvement. At a language school you will make quick progress in learning the local language.Native teachers will teach you the language with dynamic activities, focusing on conversation and communication.
- Make new friends. A language school is a wonderful place to make friends, meet people from other cultures and go out together. You'll share not only the classes, but the social activities as well and excursions on weekends.
- SupportLanguage schools as well as any educational institution will always be ready to back you up during your stay. That makes it easier for you to visit the country, sightseeing and feel protected all the time.
No doubt, attending a language course abroad will give you a huge opportunity to enjoy a combination of organized learning and plenty of chances to enjoy the language freely, explore the country,and speak the language.
leave a comment