If you're traveling to England to improve your English and learn about the British culture, it's a good idea to organize your sighseeing beforehand.
When you're still at home, make a list of the places you would like to visit.Then look for relevant information on the Internet.
Where to Start
- Take a look at Visit Britain to get maps, information about accomodation, activities and even tips to make your trip unforgetable.
- Get a map of London underground. and travel from the the airport to any place in London, saving time and money.
- Get a London Travel Card to save even more money.
- Look for unexpensive hotels. "Bed and breakfasts" are convenient small hotels to have a good sleep and a nourishing breakfast for a fair fee.
Tourist attractions you'll love to visit
- The eye of London, a ferris wheel designed for tourists to enjoy a georgous view of London from above. It's worth a spin.
- The eye of London is an icon of modern arquitecture building in the city of London.
- Buckingham Palace:The official house of the Queen of England.
- Madame Tussaud:You'll see wax figures of celebrities,presidents and well-known people. You'll even find Justin Beiver there! Wow!
- Tate gallery: Here you'll enjoy collections of contemporary art, talks and theme exhibitions.
- British Museum:It specializes in human history and culture from around the world. Excellent!
- Trafalgar Square: A famous and vibrant open space in central London, used for special events.
- Picadilly Circus: A road juntcion close to major shopping area.
- Westminster Abbey: A church where Royal weddings take place. You still remember Kate and William's marriage ceremony, don't you?
- Oxford Street:Shopping and entertainment are mandatory here.
- Pubs:The perfect places to eat, drink and hang out.
- Warwick Castle:Enjoy a visit to a breath-taking medieval castle.
- Sailing in the river Thames Georgeous view; a great opportunity to take excelent pictures. Don't miss it!
- Get a deal to sightsee London.Hop and drop!
- The eye of London. Enjoy a wonderful view of London day or night.
- Big Ben being the name of the big bell of the tower clock of Westminster Palace, is a world-known tourist attraction everybody wants to see.And you? Of course, you do.
Visit each website , get information such as the opening hours, events that are on,wether they offer a free entrance on certain days,buy your tickets online and plan your visits ahead.
Schedule nearby places on the same day to get the most of your activities and save money. Remember, "a penny saved is a penny earned." Be a smart traveler and enjoy London to the fullest!
If you have visited one of these places, please let us know about your experience. Thanks.
whoah this blog is fantastic i like reading your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You understand, a lot of people are hunting round for this info, you could aid them greatly
Thanks so much for the article. Much obliged.
I'm glad you enjoy it
Leave a comment