Language and Teaching Methodology
language development and phonology
- contemporary idiomatic use of English
- teaching materials exploration
- techniques to develop students' spoken and written skills
- teaching with videos and computers
- role-play in language teaching
English for Teachers of Other Subjects
If you teach Maths, history or any other subject in English this course is for you
You'll be able to acquire tecniques to improve presentations and CLIL theory
- Exploring ways of being creative with booktexts, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, storytelling, music, poetry, drama and movement.
British Life and Culture
- revision and updating of its contemporary language
- popular culture
- people in the media
- British humour
Trinity College Certificate
Celta Course (four weeks)
The Cambridge Certificate
in English Language Teaching to Adults
Llena los siguientes datos para que podamos comunicarnos contigo a la brevedad.
Los campos marcados con * son obligatorios.